Main Library Meeting Room in Franklin
The Library’s Meeting Room may be scheduled for non-commercial, public service, educational, and cultural functions. For-profit or purely social events are not permitted in the Meeting Room. The Library does not under any circumstances allow meetings to be held inside or outside of the Library building without first satisfying all of the requirements set forth herein and all other Williamson County Library Policies.
- Please review the Meeting Room Policy before requesting a reservation: Meeting Room Policies and Guidelines
80 chairs and 20 tables are available to configure to suit your needs. Groups should allot time in their reservation for set-up and arranging the room. There are two projectors. Speakers should bring a USB/thumbdrive to use and it is recommended to have a copy saved online as a backup. A Library laptop may be requested if yours does not have an HDMI port. There is no need for screens; the walls are designed for projection. A microphone and podium are available upon request.
For-profit groups are not permitted to reserve the meeting room, even for "informational" sessions. No exceptions will be made.
The meeting room is available Monday through Sunday from the official opening of the library in the morning until 15 minutes before closing in the evening.
Monday – Thursday 9:15 a.m. – 7:45 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 9:15 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Sunday 1:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Meeting room reservations are due a minimum of two weeks ahead of time.
- Online reservations are accepted for the Main Library in Franklin’s meeting rooms only.
- Groups that do not vacate the meeting room at the appropriate time will be banned from reserving the room for six months.
- Allow 72 hours for a response to a meeting room request.
If you have any questions, please call 615-595-1250 Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Bookings and queries made over the weekend will be responded to the following week.