Main Library Meeting Room in Franklin
The Library’s Meeting Room may be scheduled for non-commercial, public service, educational, and cultural functions. For-profit or purely social events are not permitted in the Meeting Room. The Library does not under any circumstances allow meetings to be held inside or outside of the Library building without first satisfying all of the requirements set forth herein and all other Williamson County Library Policies.
- Please review the Meeting Room Policy before requesting a reservation: Meeting Room Policies and Procedures.
There are 80 chairs and 20 tables that can be configured to suit your needs. Please arrive early enough to arrange the room as needed. The meeting room has two projectors. Speakers should bring a USB/ jumpdrive to use and we recommend having a copy saved online as a backup. The Library will provide a laptop for use. There is no need to pull down the screens- the walls are designed for projection. A microphone and podium are available upon request.
For-profit groups are not permitted to reserve the meeting room, even for "informational" sessions. No exceptions will be made.
The meeting room is available Monday through Sunday from the official opening of the library in the morning until 15 minutes before closing in the evening.
Monday – Thursday 9:15 a.m. – 7:45 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 9:15 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Sunday 1:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Meeting room reservations are due a minimum of two weeks ahead of time.
- Online reservations are accepted for the Main Library in Franklin’s meeting rooms only.
- Groups that do not vacate the meeting room at the appropriate time will be banned from reserving the room for six months.
- Allow 72 hours for a response to a meeting room request.
If you have any questions, please call 615-595-1250 Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. or email email@example.com. Bookings and queries made over the weekend will be responded to the following week.