The following equipment is available for in-house use at the Main Library in Franklin:
- A low-vision reader magnifies items placed under the camera and displayed on the monitor.
- Microfilm/microfiche readers are in the Special Collections Department.
- Two photocopy machines are available for all patrons - 1 is located on the second floor in the Reference Department, and the 2nd one is located in the Special Collections Department. Photocopies are 10 cents a page.
- A monochrome and a color printer are in the Reference Department. Prints are 10 cents a page for monochrome and 1.00 a page for color.
- Flatbed scanners are in the Adaptive Technology Center, Reference area, and Special Collections. The scanners can accommodate letter and legal-size documents.
- A laminator is in the Reference Department for legal and letter-size documents. See staff to get started. Bring your own laminating supplies.
- A shredder is available at the Reference Desk.
- A digitization station in the Special Collections Department may be used with a personal camera or device for larger items.