- Bethesda Book Group - first Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
- Are you a parent longing for some adult conversation? Bethesda Book Group is for you! Enjoy stimulating discussions about great books! Adults and teens are welcome!
- Coloring Club - Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. to Noon
- What's Cooking at Bethesda - third Thursday of the month at 6 p.m.
- Adults and teens are welcome!
- Lego Club - third Saturday of the month fro 10:30 a.m. to Noon
- Attention, Legomaniacs! Lego Club is a club for kids age 4 and up who love to create and build. We supply the Legos, you supply the imagination. No children under 4 due to choking hazard.
- Preschool Storytime - Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
- For children ages 3 to 4.
- Toddler Time - Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
- For children ages 18 to 35 months and their parent or caregiver.
- Tuesday Morning Book Club - third Tuesday of the month at 9 a.m.
- New members are always welcome to join our lively, informal discussions. The club, a joint venture of the Library and FiftyForward College Grove, is open to adults of all ages.
- Lego Club - fourth Tuesday of the month from 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- Preschool Story Time - Tuesdays at 10 a.m.
- For children ages 2 to 5.
- Fairview Book Club - first Monday of the month from 6 to 7 p.m.
- Seed Exchange - February through June
- Lego Club - first Thursday of the month at 5 p.m.
- The Friends of the Library provide Legos, so please do not bring any from home. Parents are asked to stay with children under 11. Donations of Legos will be accepted.
- Preschool Story Time with Miss Linda - Tuesdays at 10 a.m.
- For children ages 3 to 5. Come join Miss Linda for great stories and activities!
- Toddler Time with Miss Barbara - Thursdays at 10 a.m.
- For ages 18 months to 3 years. Come join Miss Barbara for great stories and activities!
- Leipen' Lego Club - second Saturday of the month at 1 p.m.
- Join us for this creative club for girls and boys. We have Duplo blocks for the little ones 3 and under. Please do not bring Legos from home. They will be provided. No Lego Club meetings in December.
- Preschool Story Time - Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m.
- For children ages 3 to 5. If you’re ready for some fun, join us for songs, stories, nursery rhymes, and crafts. This program is designed so you and your child can participate together. This program continues weekly on Tuesdays late August through early May.
- Toddler Time - Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
- For children ages 18 to 35 months. This program continues weekly on Wednesdays late August through early May. Join us for songs, stories, nursery rhymes, and crafts. This program is designed for parent and child participation.
- Alzheimer's Series - To be determined
- Best Reads Book Group - third Thursday of the month at 1 p.m.
- The Best Reads Book Club meets on the third Thursday of each month at 1 p.m. Meetings are usually held in the Williamson Room on the second floor of the Main Library in Franklin. New readers are welcome.
- Board Game Night - second Thursday of the month at 6 p.m.
- Are you having trouble finding a game partner? Bored with your games and want to play new ones? We have a group for you! Join the Adult board Game Night group—make new friends and learn new games.
- We play:
- Apples to Apples
- Fact or Crap
- And more
- Feel free to bring your own game(s), too! We meet in the Williamson Room, on the second floor, behind the Special Collections Department.
- Cathartic Coloring Club - third Saturday of the month from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Coloring isn't just for kids; for adults, it’s a great way to lower stress levels and lower blood pressure. Plus coloring is just fun! Join our monthly adults-only coloring group by visiting the Reference Desk on the second floor to select a coloring sheet and pick up a jar of coloring pencils. You are also free to bring your own coloring supplies.
- Computer Classes - scheduled each month
- Classes are free and open to all Williamson County Public Library patrons in good standing. Classes are held at the Main Library in Franklin.
- Crafty Adults - first Tuesday of the month from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Calling Crafty Adults! Do you like to be creative and enjoy crafts and DIYs? Then, join us in the meeting room for our Adult Craft Program. It'll be something new and unique, it's free and you might make some new friends!
- This program is designed for adults 18 and up. All material will be provided while supplies last and registration is required. Hope to see you there! The program will be held on the 2nd Tuesday in January, July, and September.
- Garden Talk Series - to be determined
- Presented by the Williamson County Master Gardeners Association Speakers Bureau.
- Listen and Learn Music - third Tuesday of the month at 6 p.m.
- Our 2019 music concert series at the library is presented in conjunction with Southern Trace Songwriters. These concerts will be on the third Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. except in January and February.
- Literary Ladies Book Club - third Monday of the month at 6 p.m.
- The Literary Ladies Book Group meets on the third Monday of each month at 6 p.m. in the Board Room of the Main Library in Franklin. New members are always welcome.
- Serendipitous Yoga - second and fourth Saturday of the month at 2:30 p.m.
- Serendipitous Yoga will last for an hour in the meeting room. Make sure to bring your yoga mat and some water and get ready to relax.
- Writer's Critique Group - first and third Saturday of the month from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- The Writers' Critique Group is held at the Main Library on the first and third Saturdays of each month from 10 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. to provide adult authors with a serious, courteous critique of their work. These meetings are not held in the Meeting Room. Ask at the Circulation Desk for location.
- Art Club - second Friday of the month from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Movie Night - scheduled each month
- Star Wars Club - to be determined
- Teen Advisory Club - second Tuesday of the month from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Teen Strategy Club - third Saturday of the month from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Junior Chess Club - third Saturday of the month from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Do you like to play chess or would you like to learn how? Drop in and meet our Chess mentor, Dr. Dan. All skill levels welcome. For ages 6 to 12 years.
- Legos at the Library - first Saturday of the month from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Do you love Legos? Drop in the first Saturday of the month from 3 to 4:30 p.m. for building and creating. The Library provides the Legos and Duplos, so no need to bring your own. For all ages. (Please note: No Legos in June, July or August).
- Little Bits - to be determined
- Preschool Storytime - Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 a.m.
- Preschool Story Time is for children ages 3 to 5 and their caregivers. Come join us for a half hour of stories, songs, puppets, and other activities. Learn the alphabet; keep rhythm with scarves and drums and learn a few signs in American Sign Language. We'd love to have you join us!
- Rockin' Rhythms - second Saturday of the month at 10 a.m.
- Join us for a half hour of percussion instrument fun. The program features a story, activities, and songs while playing drums and other percussion instruments. This program is for all children ages 3 to 5. This session accommodates the needs of children with sensory processing issues ages 3 to 7, registration is required.
- Snuggle Bug Baby Lapsit Story Time - Fridays at 10 a.m.
- Join us for this special, interactive story time for parents, caregivers, and babies (0 to 18 months). Let's learn to love reading with books, action rhymes, and more. Bring on the babies and we'll bring on the early literacy fun. C'mon, let's play our way to reading success!
- Eclectic Readers Book Group - third Thursday of the month at 1 p.m.
- The Eclectic Readers meet the third Thursday of every month at 1 p.m. to discuss a book selection. There is no meeting in December.
- The Needle Pushers Quilting Circle - third Friday of the month from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Experienced quilters, those new to quilting, and everyone in between are welcome to join us every third Friday from 1 to 3 p.m. to stitch, learn, and meet new people. Bring your own materials. Share with others.
- Nolensville Needlers Needlecraft Circle - Fridays from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Whether you knit, crochet, create embroidery, or needlepoint, everyone who creates textiles with a needle is welcome. Bring your own materials. Come chat, share, and learn with us in one of the original makerspace ways.
- Preschool Storytime - Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
- Geared toward ages 3 to 6 years old. Songs, fingerplays, puppets, and stories for approximately 30 minutes. This is followed by a craft and a snack. Total time is 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Toddler Time - Thursdays at 10:30 a.m.
- For ages 18 months to 3 years. Approximately 15 minutes of songs, fingerplays, puppets, and stories. Children can develop social skills including sharing during playtime with the toy box. Parents may visit with other parents during play time.
- The children pick up their toys and place them back in the toy box when they are finished. Playtime may last 15 to 30 minutes for a total time of 30 to 45 minutes.