Who can use the service?
WCPL patrons in good standing who have received a hold notification
When is the service available?
Franklin, Fairview, and Nolensville: Monday-Saturday 9am-10am
Bethesda and Leiper’s Fork: Tuesday-Friday 10am-11am and Saturday 9am-10am
College Grove: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
How do I use this service?
- Place holds online anytime or over the phone during business hours.
- Look for your hold notification alert via email, text message, or phone call.
- Come to the holding library the following morning during the Holds-2-Go hour.
- Remain in your vehicle at the entrance.
- A staff member will use your library card or your ID to retrieve your holds.
We will check your items out to you and bring them to your car.
What about returns and fines?
ALL returns can be placed in the outside book drop. If you owe more than $3 in fines, you’ll be unable to use the service. Please call (615)595-1277 to arrange for the return of oversized items or to make payment arrangements.
When can I come inside*?
The Main Branch in Franklin on Monday-Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-1pm
Other Branches during normal hours of operation except for College Grove which is Holds-2-Go only.
* Library entry requires the following:
- A quick no-touch temperature scan
- Verbally answering the 5 Tennessee Pledge health screening questions