Who can use the service?
WCPL patrons in good standing who have received a hold notification.
When is the service available?
Franklin: Monday-Saturday 9:00-10:30 am
Fairview and Nolensville: Monday-Saturday 9-10 am
Bethesda and Leiper’s Fork: Tuesday-Friday 10-11 am and Saturday 9-10 am
College Grove: Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm
New Holds2Go Procedures effective June 7, 2021
- Place holds online anytime or over the phone during business hours.
- Look for your hold notification alert via email, text message, or phone call.
- Come to the library within 5 days of your notification during the Holds-2-Go hours.
- Park at one of our 4 designated Holds2Go parking spaces.
- Remain in your vehicle and call or text the phone number on the sign (615)982-3014.
- A staff member will verify your account information and retrieve your held items.
- We will check your items out to you and bring them to your vehicle.
- Present your ID or library card to complete the pickup.
06.05.2021 removed previous hours for Franklin. Removed past procedures so only current included.
05.24.2021 adding *COMING* section which will replace the text above on June 7, 2021, removed outdated information about hours and entry. Please see the Facilities news for hours and entry information.
11/02/2020 updated hours
10.20.2020 removed word "new'