How do I request something from another Branch?

The Williamson County Public Library System (WCPLS) consists of five branches with one in Bethesda, College Grove, Fairview, Leiper's Fork, and Nolensville.  Items may be requested from them by placing them on hold with your library card when you find them in the catalog.  You can also call the Main Library or your closest Branch Library and staff will place the item hold on your account.

The John P. Holt City of Brentwood Library and the City of Spring Hill Library are not part of the WCPLS and we cannot place holds on their materials. 

For libraries outside of the WCPLS, we offer inter-library loan (ILL) services which can be requested online or with staff at any of our Branches and Main Library. This process takes a minimum of two weeks and sometimes longer.  Items may be on loan at the lending library, undergoing repair, etcetera.

Show All Answers

1. When is the Library open?
2. How do I request something from another library?
3. How do I request something from another Branch?
4. What happens if I don't pick up my hold(s)?
5. Study Rooms?
6. How do I suggest a question for the FAQ?